If you notice any of these danger signs call The Midwives immediately. Our number is: (610) 419-8744. If you are unable get an answer on the above phone number, call the answering service directly at: (610) 965-7344.
1. Bleeding from the vagina.
2. Nausea or vomiting that does not stop.
3. A severe headache not relieved with Tylenol or rest.
4. Sudden swelling of the face, hands, feet or ankles that goes along with sudden weight gain.
5. Blurred vision or spots before your eyes.
6. Marked decrease in the amount of urine passed.
7. Pain or burning while passing urine.
8. Fever of 100.4 or higher.
9. Gush or leaking fluid from the vagina prior to your due date.
*Note the color- is it clear, brown, green or blood tinged?
10. Unusual or strong pain in any part of your body.
11. Discharge from the vagina that causes itching or soreness.
12. Decrease in the activity of the baby, after lying down in a quiet place with your hand on your abdomen and drinking some juice. (Applies only after 28 weeks of pregnancy)